Be a winner with the
Polished Concrete Awards!
A Concrete Surfaces Polished Concrete Award recognizes the industry’s most outstanding projects. It’s a stamp of approval that enables winners to demonstrate to decision-makers why they should select this flooring treatment—and YOU, the contractor—for their next project.
- ALL entries are publicized in perpetuity on the Concrete Surfaces website
- WINNERS appear in the January issue of Concrete Construction and are promoted in the magazine's newsletter, on social media, and at the World of Concrete.
- Projects can be anywhere in the world.
- Project must be complete and have been completed after January 1, 2018.
- Your project must include a significant amount of polished concrete (horizontal or vertical).
- Aesthetics are a consideration, but our goal is to highlight contractor innovation in resolving project challenges via design and construction; resolving project challenges via design and construction; and unusual/innovative uses of products or equipment. Great craftsmanship is essential.
- A project may be submitted in only one category, but you can submit other projects in the same or a different category. Here are the categories for 2019:
- Commercial - office buildings, sports and recreational facilities
- Educational - school buildings, dormitories
- Industrial - manufacturing facilities, warehouses
- Institutional/Public - hospitals, churches, government facilities
- Residential - single and multifamily structures
- Retail - stores, shopping centers, restaurants
October 11, 2019 Extended to October 18, 2019!
How to enter: Using either Chrome or Firefox (the preferred browsers), simply Click here to enter.
Our award platform will request some preliminary information and then ask you to purchase your entry. Once you’ve done that, you’ll get a confirmation e-mail with a link to an entry form that requests more information: project size, location, and details about what makes your project award-worthy. You’ll also be asked to submit at least 5 photos (10 max).
What happens next: A panel of judges selects up to two winners (Repair/Rehab and New Construction) in each category. We also ask readers to vote for their favorite project for a Readers’ Choice Award. Here is last year's winner.
Still have questions? Contact Bill Palmer at email@example.com