EVERYONE WINS WITH
POLISHED CONCRETE AWARDS!
A Concrete Surfaces Polished Concrete Award recognizes the industry’s most outstanding projects. It’s a stamp of approval that enables winners to demonstrate to decision-makers why they should select this flooring treatment—and YOU, the contractor—for their next project.
- ALL entries are publicized in perpetuity on the Concrete Surfaces website
- WINNERS appear in the January issue of Concrete Surfaces and are promoted in the magazine's social media.
- Projects can be anywhere in the world.
- They must be complete and include a significant amount of polished concrete (horizontal or vertical).
- Aesthetics are a consideration, but our goal is to highlight contractor innovation in resolving project challenges via design and construction; unusual uses of products,resolving project challenges via design and construction; unusual uses of products.
- A project may be submitted in only one category, but you can submit multiple projects in the same category:
- Commercial - office buildings, sports and recreational facilities
- Educational - school buildings, dormitories
- Industrial - manufacturing facilities, warehouses
- Institutional - hospitals, churches
- Residential - single and multifamily structures
- Retail - stores, shopping centers, restaurants
- Public - government facilities
Deadline: September 15, 2017
How to Enter: Using either Chrome or Firefox (the preferred browsers), simply Click here to enter.
Our award platform will request some preliminary information and then ask you to purchase your entry. Once you’ve don’t that, you’ll get a confirmation e-mail with a link to an entry form that requests more details: project size, location, product specification sheets, etc. You’ll also be asked to submit at least 5 photos (10 max).
What happens Next: A panel of judges selects up to two winners (Repair/Rehab and New Construction) in each category. We also ask readers to vote for their favorite project for a Readers’ Choice Award. Here is last year's winner.
Still have questions? Contact Zack Zerndt at firstname.lastname@example.org